Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Home Sweet Watertown

Right after Christmas, I moved into a new house with three guys from my ward: Jake Wheeler, Matt Blakely, and Curtis Cannon. They're my heroes.

It's a good place. We have DirecTV, a very large television, a grill, a guest room, an office, and so on.

I'm looking to sublet my spot for the summer (maybe forever), so I took pictures of the place. So, just so I have a little bit of a record of the last few months of my life, here they are, in no particular order.

The view from my bed. 

My freaking sweet guitar rug.

Desk and art. 

I don't know why I took a picture of my closet. 

The adorable bathroom I share with my little Curtis. 

Kitchen. 

 Biggest backyard in the greater Boston area. That hammock = my life.

 More kitchen.

 Dining/Front rooms.

 Again.


Le Couch.

1 comments:

-Gage said...

Dude, that place doesn't even suck. Nice job.

Post a Comment